Call for Papers: Korean Marketing Association Spring Conference 2017
Yonsei School of Business
March 4, 2017
(1) The Keynote speaker for KMA Spring Conference will be famed USC Marshall School Chaired Professor, C.W. Park who will present Brand Attachment: Theory and Practice. The first 90 registrants will receive a signed copy of Professor Park’s new book "Brand Admiration"(co-authored with D. MacInnis, A. Eisingerich: 2016, Wiley Press).
(2) The Conference will culminate with an exciting live music performance by a top Indie Pop artist from Pastel Music. Pastel Music is one of the top Indie Labels in Korea with over 20 artists recording for this Label such as Zitten, Hong Jae Mok and Heejung Han.
Theme of the Spring KMA Conference: Collaborative Marketing
One of the major trends in Marketing is Collaborative Marketing. This can refer to collaboration between the marketer and consumer, marketer and the channel whether they are offline or online to form an O2O combo, or between marketers themselves. This conference will encourage submissions that look at this trend not only from an academic perspective but also how it is treated and maximized for marketing effect by practitioners. Towards that end there will be a special session on Best Practices in Collaborative Marketing where Cheiljedang and Pastel Music will offer their insights on how to take advantage of this new paradigm and the fertile research issues that they entail for academics.
In addition, there will be regular academic sessions devoted to consumer behavior,
marketing strategy, B2B marketing, distribution channels, brand and an English-presented
Timetable for KMA Spring Conference
Venue: Yonsei School of Business & Baekyang Underground Complex
* please check for updates as schedule is subject to some change
- Early Registration: January 23, 2017 to February 26, 2017
- Registration Fees
(to February 26, 2017)
On-site and late registration
(from February 27, 2017)
* Please register early to ensure place and lower rates.
* On-site registration is cash only.
* More Information in Korean can be found at:
Downloadable Registration Forms (in Korean):
Registration Forms : 2017 KMA Spring Conference.pdf | 2017 Registration Form.docx
2017, January 12
KMA President Chang, Dae Ryun (Yonsei School of Business)
Conference Organizing Committee Chair, Kim, Youngchan (Yonsei School of Business)
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.