All manuscripts must be submitted online through Manuscript Central at http://www.amj.kr/sobis/kma.jsp. Submissions that arrive via mail will not be processed for review.
Each submission must adhere to the guidelines set forth below; those that do not follow the guidelines will be returned to the author for correction.
• Only English written papers are considered for submission.
• There’s no deadline for submitting your work. You can contact us at any time.
• Email your paper to the corresponding journal email address (email@example.com).
• For paper submission, please follow the style guide for the Journal of Marketing.
Paper type for Submission
Please choose a category for your paper. Pick the category which most closely describes your paper. We understand that some papers can fit into more than one category, but it is necessary to assign your paper to one of the following categories:
• Research Paper: This category covers papers which report on any type of research undertaken by the author(s). The research may involve the construction or testing of a model or framework, action research, testing of data, market research or surveys, empirical, scientific or clinical research.
• Research Note: Any paper in which the content is dependent on the author’s opinion and interpretation are included in this category; this may not have full scale data analysis, testing hypothesis or concrete research model; this also includes literature reviews and journalistic pieces.
• Case study: Case studies describe actual interventions or experiences within organizations. They may well be subjective and will not generally report on research. A description of a legal case or a hypothetical case study used as a teaching exercise would also fit into this category.
The authors are required to pay the submission fee when they submit their manuscript for the review process and the publication fee after their manuscript has been accepted for publication. If all the co-authors do not have any affiliation in Korea, they are exempted from the following fees.
• Submission fee of KW 100,000 ($100)
• Publication fee of KW 300,000 ($300)
• Bank Account: Woori Bank 1002-160-081693 (under name of: Sung ho Lee AMJ)
• The receipt of fee(s) may be issued upon request to
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 82-2-6490-2227
• Address: #33-1208 Mirae Building, College & Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Seoul,
• Please, check the status of your submission at the menu bar [Submissions-journal Submission-Review Progress Status].